When students arrive on test day, and before letting them into a test center, testing staff will administer a short survey before letting students into a test center to determine if a student should be sent home due to sickness. Testing staff will administer this survey verbally to all students, and deny entry to any student who doesn't confirm all the statements below or refuses to answer them.
- In the past 14 days, you have not come into close contact (within 6 feet) with someone who has a positive covid-19 test or is presumed to have covid-19.
- You do not have covid-19 or reason to believe you have covid-19. Symptoms of covid-19 include cough, fever, chills, muscle pain, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell.
- To your knowledge, you are not violating any travel restrictions or quarantining requirements.
- You agree to wear a mask the entire time you’re at this test site and follow instructions from testing staff.
- We have taken measures to help create a safe testing environment; however, it isn’t possible to entirely remove the risk of covid-19 exposure. By entering the testing room, you’re accepting that risk.